Be the first to discover MUCICAO
After the launch of our first organic dark chocolate last June (Duarta 70%) , today we invite you to discover MUCICAO, the first 100% cocoa mucilage fruit puree.
What exactly is MUCICAO ?
- A puree made from 100% cocoa mucilage (the white-coloured pulp that surrounds the cocoa beans inside a pod)
- No added sugar, allergen-free, GMO free, preservative-free.
MUCICAO is totally natural product
THREE REASONS TO TRY MUCICAO !
1. Incomparable taste: 3 different fruit in one mouthwatering bite
MUCICAO is a real explosion of flavours as soon as it’s tasted
- attack on the palate: slightly lemony freshness
- followed by a mouthfeel of 3 supreme pear, litchi and a hint of apricot
- flavours then a honey-noted aftertaste reigns,
MUCICAO means more fruit in your recipes with less sugar.
2. Perfect traceability … from ECUADOR
Like all products in our range, we have placed the focus on sourcing quality.
MUCICAO is made from cocoa beans from a single family farm located in ECUADOR. Thanks to the qualities of this exceptional terroir and the associated post-production techniques, quality and taste remain constant year after year.
3. A planet-friendly product…
Mucilage is usually used to ferment cocoa beans before drying. It is a natural product that liquefies and becomes unused waste. To make MUCICAO, part of the mucilage is extracted then pasteurized and transformed into 100% natural fruit puree. real treasure
HOW DO YOU USE MUCICAO?
80% water, is used as a traditional fruit puree. sweet very fresh, it is for making sorbets, ganaches, creams, smoothies, fruit jellies, etc.
A recipe booklet produced by our partner Chefs will be sent to you shortly.