Private web-demo… the registrations are open !
DOWNLOAD YOUR PROGRAMME (private access code requiered)
The tone is set, 2021 will be a year of inspiration!
Four « Meilleurs Ouvriers de France » will share their creative world with you, through the creation of new recipes. The programme includes new techniques and new aromatic associations, taking into account efficiency and profitability constraints!
In order to allow as many people as possible to participate, we have opted for a digital version. Pre-filmed recipes are broadcast on the ZOOM® platform in the presence of the Chef, who then answers your questions during a live session. This thus allows everyone to benefit from a personalised exchange with the Chef. For the time being, Frédéric Hawecker’s demonstration remains on-site at the « Maison des Compagnons du Devoir » in Nîmes. We will keep you informed depending on the evolution of the health situation.
>> VINCENT DURANT : WEB-DEMO EASTER – dedicated to chocolate makers
Date: 5th of March from 10am to 12pm (Paris time)
- Realisation of Easter figurines
- Eggs filled with praline, work on the 2-layer chocolate bonbons
- Reminder of moulding, arrangement, decoration techniques ..
>> ANGELO MUSA : WEB-DEMO PASTRY - dedicated to pastry Chefs
Date : 12th April from 10am to 12pm (Paris time)
- Sharing his vision of Pastry
- Preparation of recipes around chocolate and snacks, that can be used in your shop
- Discovering of the Chef’s tips, his creative approach and his favorite associations
- Technical update on sugar processing …
>> JEAN-THOMAS SCHNEIDER : WEB-DEMO ICE-CREAM – dedicated to chocolate and pastry chefs
Date : 17th May from 10am to 12pm (Paris time)
- Development of trendy frozen recipes
- Creation of desserts and frozen desserts
- Balancing, textures of frozen recipes
>> FREDERIC HAWECKER : DEMONSTRATION TECHNO CHOCOLATE & CONFECTIONERY - dedicated to chocolate makers
Dates : 20th & 21st September - from 9am to 5pm (Paris time) - Place: Nîmes (Maison des Compagnons du Devoir)
- Two full days to address three major themes:
1.Christmas confectionery (caramels, fruit jellies, sugar-coated candies)
2. Making of Christmas logs.
3. chocolate technology (conservation, balancing, ganaches …)
You can also send your registration request to:
- your usual sales contact
- our reception at: +188.8.131.52.00.10 email email@example.com