SIRHA 2019 : 1 preview and 2 events !
For the SIRHA 2019, we wished it could be a real moment of exchange between chocolate passionated craftsmen. That’s why we propose you two important events to discover our business, know-how and the entire range of our products.
SATURDAY, JANUARY 26 - 5 PM / 7 PM – Chocolaterie de l’Opéra - Stand 4E12
Free tasting of chocolate sweets created and commented by VINCENT DURANT (Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chocolatier 2018)
A very nice way to be the first to discover our new white chocolate DIAPASON 33%, with its very nice taste of whole milk.
MONDAY, JANUARY 28 - 10 AM / 11:30 AM – Espace Confluence SALLE 4
Private Conference on the theme « What are the chocolate aromas made of ? »
From the growing of the cocoa bean, through the production of couverture chocolate until its final use … discover all the secrets of experts who create or use exceptional couverture chocolates !
With the exceptional presence of:
- Thomas Wenisch, Chief operations officer of a plantation in Madagascar
- Olivier et Nicolas de Loisy, chocolate makers and inventors of the new roasting process Sequencia®
- Pascal Caffet, Pastry Chef, Meilleur Ouvrier de France 1989 and President of the MOF 2018 contest
Places are limited, please contact us to book a reservation :
– call: +220.127.116.11.00.10
– mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s meet us at our stand !